Term Dates 2017
Please find below our current term dates for terms 1 and 2 in 2017.
|2017||Term 1 (9 Weeks)
||Term 2 (9 Weeks)
|Kindermusik||Monday January 30th to Saturday April 1st||Monday April 24th to Saturday June 24th|
|ZoomArt for Kids||Monday January 30th to Saturday April 1st||Monday April 24th to Saturday June 24th|
|Fox Blocks||Monday January 30th to Saturday April 1st||Monday April 24th to Saturday June 24th|
|School Holiday Workshops
||December, 2016 - from Wednesday 14th of December to Wednesday 21st of December.
January, 2017 - from Friday 13th of January to Thursday 19th of January.
Easter, 2017 - April 4th to April 8th
Make up Lesson Policy 2017.
Here at Flying Fox Studios we try and be as flexible as possible with make up lessons for our term programs. We understand unexpected things can come up at the last minute, so a make up class can be issued, subject to the guidelines listed below.
Please be aware that your class will still run, despite your absence, and your place is still held in each class even if you do not attend. For this reason, we do not refund any missed classes.
- Make up classes are only available in classes as per our current published timetable.
- Bookings are essential.
- Make up classes must be used within your enrolled unit. They will not be rolled over to another term, or used as a future lesson credit.
- Make up classes can be used in the same week of term as your missed class, or an alternate week (meaning you might miss a lesson one week, and attend two lessons in the same week at another point in the term).
- Make up lessons may be booked in advance of your absence.
- We reserve two places in each class for make up students. This means that even if a class is listed as booked out, there are two places available for make up lessons.
- Make up lesson spots can fill quickly towards the end of term. Please make sure to book your make up class in advance if you will need one on the last week or two of term. We cannot guarantee a make up lesson time will be available to suit your needs.
- Students can attend a make up lesson in any term program (Kindermusik, ZoomArt for Kids, Fox Blocks) that is suitable for their age. i.e a Kindermusik student may attend an Art or Fox Blocks class as a make up.
- Make up lessons are not available, and cannot be used for Holiday Workshops or WeePlay Wednesday sessions.
- If you are unable to attend a make up lesson, you may invite a friend to use your make up class in your place.
- If your child misses 3 or more consecutive lessons due to illness or unexpected personal circumstance, you may apply for roll over credit. Medical documentation where appropriate will be required. Credits may not be granted other reasons. This includes absences due to holidays, exams, school camps or clashes with other activities.
When arriving for your make up lesson, please check in at our office and pick up a make up lesson slip. This is to be handed to the teacher at the start of your make up class.
- ZoomArt for Kids
- Everton Park Class Times & Bookings - Term 1 2017
- Everton Park Class Times & Bookings - Term 2 2017
- Photo Gallery